December 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 3:00 - 5:00pm
Level 3 Intermediate – players should have achieved a minimum 3.0 DUPR rating
Venue: Thorncliffe Greenview Community Centre
Lead Instructor Peter Llewellyn (Level 2 IPTPA Instructor)
Players must sign up for all 4 days. Cost $120 - 16 participants
Players should sign up for all 4 lessons.
This course will cover:
· A review of skills you should already have.
· Dinking, further improving consistency accuracy and introducing more aggressive dink play when appropriate.
· Improving serves and returns – introduction of more aggressive serves.
· Volleying – speeding up the hands.
· Overheads and smashes
· Defensive and offensive lobs.
· Drop shots – improving accuracy and introducing cross-court third shot drops and re-sets.
· Ground strokes – improving power and accuracy.
· Advanced playing strategy in doubles.
· Much use will be made of various drills working on improving each of the skills
· Each session will end with playing games.
Participants should attend all 4 lessons - no refunds after the course has started
For further information please contact Peter Llewellyn at firstname.lastname@example.org